Support our sponsor: adidas
On behalf of the Evansville Soccer Club we would like to extend to you and your club an invitation to participate in the 13th Annual Veterans Invitational Soccer Tournament this Fall in Evansville, Indiana on November 7rd thru the 9th, 2014 and November 14th thru the 16th, 2014. Last years tournament brought in some of the most competitive clubs in the Mid-West, 250 teams from 8 states and we anticipate this year's event to be even stronger.
Most age brackets will have a premier and classic division providing competitive opportunity for every team. It is our intent as the host organization, Evansville Soccer Club, to provide quality play at all levels at quality facilities. The Goebel Soccer Complex, host of the 2010, 2011 and 2012 State, Presidents and Challenge Cup Preliminaries, is a state-of-the-art facility with professionally designed Bermuda fields including 6-lighted fields and a championship synthetic astro-play stadium field. Evansville, Indiana sits on a East/West, North/South corridor of a hotbed of good soccer. We anticipate teams from Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, Michigan, Wisconsin and West Virginia to participate.
Both weekends promise to be great opportunities for teams to conclude their fall season or to use as preparation for upcoming college showcase events. Either way, we pledge to put on a tournament of the highest caliber. For information and on-line registration see our tournament website veteransinvitational.com.
Veterans Invitational Security Plan
Safety of all players, coaches, officials, parents and spectators (all called participants going forward in this document) is the number one priority of the organizers of the Veterans Invitational Soccer Tournament (VIT). Because security issues/events cannot be predicted, the VIT has developed this written plan to ensure the safety of all. If at any time any Participant has questions regarding this security plan, please contact the Tournament Director or a Site Coordinator. A Site Coordinator can be contacted at the Site’s main tent or by asking a Field Marshall, who is wearing a fluorescent vest.
In order to provide a secure environment, the VIT will follow this plan:
1. Each team coach and manager will monitor their players, parents and spectators to promote a positive, friendly and incident free tournament.
2. Each field will have a designated Field Marshall wearing a fluorescent vest. If an incident occurs, the Field Marshal, in coordination with the referees, will attempt to resolve the issue.
3. If needed the Field Marshall will summon the Site Coordinator/Tournament Director to resolve any incident. The Field Marshall is in contact with the Site Coordinator/Tournament Director at all times via a radio system.
4. If all above does not resolve the incident, a uniformed officer will be summoned for assistance.
5. Each VIT site will have either uniformed officers at the site or they will be patrolling the site at regular intervals.
6. If the uniformed officer is unable to resolve the incident additional law enforcement will be called and participants involved in the incident will be removed from the site.
7. All significant incidents will be reported by the VIT Tournament Director to the participant’s or participants’ club(s) and state soccer association(s) that are involved. Additionally, the VIT Insurance Risk Manager is to be duly informed of these incidents and depending on the severity of such, responsible for “Serving Notice” of a potential liability claim which will be forwarded to the Tournament’s Insurance Carrier.
Veterans Invitational Soccer Tournament
PO Box 15906 Evansville, IN 47716-0906
Content on this site is ©Copyright 1999-2014 Rivershark, Inc. except where noted. You may make printouts or transmit via email copies of the games, photos, etc. for personal use. No commercial use is authorized. The "floating ball dot-com" is a trademark of Rivershark, Inc., Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
If you are interested in having tourneycentral.com produce your
tournament, check us out here.